Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Things I Don't Understand...

Halloween is on the way! Thankfully, I already have my costume planned out. But while I was online, I ran into something that I just don't quite understand. Here are the pictures...


Now, I can understand owners wanting their pets in the Halloween spirit and dressing them up, but dressing your dog up in a dogsuit?! I don't think they need that. If anything, specialized Scooby-Doo and Astro collars for the pet to wear would make more sense. I don't get the whole dog-in-a-dogsuit thing... Perhaps it's because without the whole suit, humans are too stupid to figure out who the dog is supposed to be? I just don't know. If I wanted to dress my dog up as Krypto (Superman's dog), I'd get a cape to put on, rather than a whole suit with a fake head. But that's just me. What do you think?

No comments: