Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Ocean Warrior Aquaman

While on vacation, I wandered into a Wal-Mart toy section and there it was! the DC Universe Classics Action Figure of Ocean Warrior Aquaman! This was released in February of this year, but none of the Wal-Mart or Toys 'R' Us locations I go to seem to have any of these figures at all. I had been looking for it on eBay, but the figure usually went for 20 or 25 dollars plus shipping costs. All in all, it would have cost close to fifty bucks with eBay.
I don't think anyone could have predicted my reaction when I stumbled on this figure at the very back of a peg. I was seeing multiples of Captain Cold and Kid Flash, when I happened on this! I know I squealed like a girl and maybe even peed myself a little! I was really that excited! And best of all, this figure was mine for only 11.88!Great deal!

No comments: