Monday, November 17, 2008

Hi-Def Star Trek Trailer

Can be found at the Apple website, so go ahead. Go there and watch it! I'll wait right here. Trailer 2 is the one to choose...



(whistles)



(twiddles thumbs)



Hey there, you're back? Great!

How fan-FREAKING-tastic was that!!!??

I love the new transporter effect! And the Enterprise's shiny corridors! The ship itself, I'm not so sure about... viewed from the front it's good, but it's the profile I have a problem with. We didn't really get to see more of the ship (other than the forward view). Based on what we could see of the USS Kelvin, Federation phasers may be red. The bridge looks great, as do the graphic displays. I also really like the uniforms! And hearing the familiar red alert klaxon!!

I think it's going to be a very popular movie in 2009!

No comments: